We encourage you to read our AUP and TOS prior to ordering our services.
Acceptable Use Policy:
The use of our services constitutes acceptance and agreement to the ISProHosting.com Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) as well as the Terms Of Service (TOS).
ISProHosting.com reserves the right to modify, review, or correct the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) or the Terms Of Service (TOS), at any time and in any way.
All users of ISProHosting.com services, and their Clients, must comply with this AUP and our TOS.
1. Relative to the monitoring and website content:
a) ISProHosting.com supports freedom of expression and flow of ideas through the internet. Based on this we do not change or in any way interfere on websites, e-mails, or any other content of our servers.
b) However, according to the Terms Of Service (TOS), we reserve the right to remove any materials that we consider illegal, or that should be subject to verification from our Support Team.
c) ISProHosting.com prefers to advise Customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, but based on the content we will act directly and/or suspend the service.
2. Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy:
Any atempt to harm the Servers, Clients, services or the reputation of ISProHosting.com will not be tolerated; this includes but is not limited to:
a) The use of any script that harms the function of our servers or their connection.
b) The use of servers, bots, clients of Internet Relay Chat (IRC).
c) Use of the ISProHosting.com service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
d) Texts, images, videos or data that harms the integrity of businesses or individuals.
e) Any type of illegal activities or their support, this includes program or archives or/about piracy, hacking, cracking, phreacking, warez, etc.
f) Storage or distribution of illegal files (data or multimedia), that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party.
g) The use of ISProHosting.com services to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) is expressly prohibited! Any Customer that causes our servers to be listed as spammers will see his account and all it's content terminated.
h) Any abuse of the server resources, localy or of its network.
i) The use or distribution of virus, trojans, DoS attacks and similar programs.
j) ISProHosting.com reserves the right to cooperate with the proper legal authorities, or any harmed 3rd party by these activites, in the investigation of civil or criminal misconduct.
k) ISProHosting.com uses shared resources! The abuse of CPU, memory, server resources and session time, the use of resource-intensive programs which negatively impact other customers or the performances of our servers or network. ISProHosting.com reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.
ISProHosting.com requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this AUP or TOS direct the information to the Abuse Department at Abuse@ISProHosting.com, including the IP address used to commit the violation, date and time of the violation, and evidence of the violation.
Terms of Service:
1. ISProHosting.com reserves the right to deny the creation of accounts, not having to justify its decision.
2. Customer agrees that by requesting the service by means of electronic ordering (web order form or e-mail) agrees with the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) as well as the Terms Of Service (TOS). No modifications of said contract by customer are allowed.
3. ISProHosting.com will provide, and Customer will purchase and pay for, the services and service fees (when appliable) presented in the web order form. Customer agrees that the prices of the services and service fees have been communicated to the Customer, and that they are aware of all applicable charges as per contract, of the ISProHosting.com's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) as well as the Terms Of Service (TOS).
4. In connection with any Hosting Services, if Customer's actual bandwidth usage in any month exceeds allotted amount, specified in Customer's contract, Customer will pay ISProHosting.com any additional fees as specified in the Service Description.
1. Establishment of this service is contingent upon receipt of payment from Customer to ISProHosting.com. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month, for that months payment, unless specified a quarterly payment. Being the service renewed monthly or quarterly as determined in beginning of contract.
2. ISProHosting.com will notify the Customer of this date with 10 days advance.
3. Payments are accepted by Credit Card (online payment) or Wire Transfer.
4. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due.
1. ISProHosting.com will render support to the Reseller only, the resold accounts are responsibility of the Reseller.
2. ISProHosting.com reserves the right to act directly, when there are severe violations, on the resold accounts.
3. Any content that does not follow the AUP and TOS on the resold acounts will be responsibility of the Reseller.
ISProHosting.com may suspend accounts,
1. Subject to review of the contents for probability of Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy.
2. Failure of Customer to pay charges when due.
3. Denial of the Customer to pay service fees.
3. ISProHosting.com reserves the right to suspend the account for undetermined time.
In severe cases, ISProHosting.com may apply fees to unsuspend the account.
The nonfulfilment of ISProHosting.com Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Terms Of Service (TOS) implicates the termination of the service.
In case the Customer wishes the termination of the account, must do so sending an e-mail to Billing Department. And perform a backup of its account.
The termination of an account implicates the removal of all its contents; ISProHosting.com will not be held responsible in any case for data loss; we advice you to keep backups of your account.
All payments to ISProHosting.com are nonrefundable. This includes all account payments and fees regardless of usage.
Uptime: ISProHosting.com guarantees the uptime of its servers and the network availability, up to 99,9% of each calendar month, rendering 100% packet loss!
Scheduled Downtime: ISProHosting.com may scheduled interruption of services for hardware or network upgrade. Scheduled downtime occurs during notified downtime periods, with as much advance warning as possible via e-mail with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
ISProHosting.com makes regularly backups of the servers content; however these are used only for restoring the whole system in case of hardware failure, and never individual accounts! So we request our customers to maintain backups of your websites and webhosting space to prevent data loss.
The customer will be responsible for creating and restoring individual backups of his account.
ISProHosting.com will not be held responsible in any case for data loss.
ISProHosting.com preserves efforts to offer a quality service, however we are not responsible for downtimes, crashes or data loss. We will not be held responsible for guarantees or expectations of any profit. Only the resources of Reselling accounts may be resold to others, not being allowed the reselling of space, resources or remote use of scripts hosted on our servers.
ISProHosting.com reserves the right to terminate an account without further notice.
By activating your account you are accepting the terms of the AUP and TOS and acknowledge these where introduced to you by ISProHosting.com.